Full day group class voucher
We are happy to accept vouchers up to 10 months from the purchase date.
Half Day & Full Day group classes:
What to expect:
- All my classes are hands on – so you will do all the preparation and cooking
- There will be a brief spice session (over a nice cup of my Indian masala chai) to help demystify the spices that you will use during the session along with the best ways to source the ingredients.
- You will get e-recipe cards to help you recreate the dishes
- I provide all the ingredients which are of high quality – the meat/ seafood is sourced from the local butcher/ fishmonger. We prepare fresh ginger and garlic paste, use freshly roasted and ground spices such as my home made garam masala powder, cumin and coriander powder. All the food is prepared in olive oil
- All my classes are suitable for vegetarians/ vegans and non vegetarians – I offer a choice of vegetarian/ vegan curries in the same session where others may be preparing a non vegetarian curry
- You have the choice of enjoying your food at my studio or packing it to take back home to share with your family. During a full day class, we will break for a quick lunch before continuing with the rest of the session
You can also treat your loved ones to my cookery sessions and courses, personalised gift vouchers and gift bags of home made spice blends and spice kits. The vouchers, gift bags and spice kits are available for special occasions (Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, Fathers Day, Mothers Day, wedding gift) and can also be posted to you. Click on the link for more details Gift vouchers, Gift bags & Spice Kits
All vouchers can be redeemed any time up to 10 months from date of purchase